CITIZENS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS FREE INFORMATION KIT
This free information kit provides the tools to protect the most vulnerable from psychiatric abuse and restore human rights to the field of mental health. Containing precise steps to effectively deal with psychiatric abuse, this kit provides hard hitting facts and recommendations to end psychiatry's damaging practises and help save lives. This kit also includes:
- An introduction to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), which has been exposing abuses and bringing reforms to the field of mental health for more than 40 years
- Excerpts from award-winning CCHR documentaries:
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
- Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging
- The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?
- Dead Wrong: How Psychiatry Can Kill Your Child
- Complete short documentary: Psychiatry’s Prescription for Violence
- Effective actions you can take to safeguard individuals from psychiatric exploitation and abuse.
Please fill out the form to the right to receive your free information kit.