Los Angeles, California
Golden Crest Religious Retreat Inaugurated in Los Angeles for Ideal Pacifica Bridge as Scientology Boom Rolls On
10 October 2015
The Golden Crest opens to keep pace with this year’s unparalleled expansion, as the numbers of Scientologists arriving to Los Angeles for advanced Scientology services continues to grow.
Over 1,500 gathered in Hollywood October 10 to celebrate the dedication of the Golden Crest, a second new religious retreat to serve Scientologists attending Scientology training and spiritual counseling.
Just minutes from the Ideal Pacifica Bridge, the Golden Crest’s spacious apartments are convenient and distraction-free—and thus the ideal environment for parishioners to audit themselves to the state of Clear and beyond.
Perfect for families and those in L.A. for extended stays, the Golden Crest is dedicated for Scientologists participating in services at the Ideal Pacifica Bridge—the complex of Churches on L. Ron Hubbard Way that spans the entire range of Scientology services. It begins with the Ideal Church of Scientology of Los Angeles at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and L. Ron Hubbard Way—where Scientologists and those first learning about the religion progress through all the fundamental levels of the Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom.
Adjoining the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles, the American Saint Hill Organization, ASHO, takes Scientologists through the next phase of their journey with legendary Power Processing. It is also here that Scientology ministers and ministers-in-training perfect their skill on the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course.
And finally, the Ideal Advanced Organization of Los Angeles, where Scientologists embark on their journey to higher states of spiritual awareness.
With the dedication of two new religious retreats in as many weeks—the Fountain October 3 and the Golden Crest October 10—parishioners may choose the facility that best suits their needs as they ascend the Bridge on L. Ron Hubbard Way.
The first nine months of 2015 have been marked by stellar expansion including:
- The opening of the Fountain religious retreat October 3, just steps from the Advanced Organization of Los Angeles;
- The dedication of a magnificent new Narconon in Ojai, California, September 13, providing drug and alcohol rehabilitation services to artists and leaders in society;
- The opening September 12 of the Continental Narconon of Latin America, in Villa Victoria, Mexico, to provide drug rehabilitation and to train Narconon specialists for Narconon centers throughout the 21 nations of Latin America;
- The inauguration of the Narconon United Kingdom drug rehabilitation and training center September 5 on a country estate in Maynards Green, East Sussex, England;
- The September 5 launch of the Continental Narconon for Europe on Denmark’s idyllic Lake Arresø;
- The August 8 inauguration of the Ideal Church of Scientology of Tokyo, in Shinjuku—the beating heart of the city;
- The July 18 grand opening of the new Ideal Continental Liaison Office in East Grinstead, United Kingdom;
- The July 11 opening of the Scientology Information Center at the Church’s spiritual headquarters in Clearwater, Florida—along with six new centers to make Church-supported humanitarian programs readily available to the Clearwater community;
- The dedication of the majestic Ideal Church of Scientology in Bogotá, Colombia, July 5;
- The opening in April of an Ideal Church of Scientology where France, Germany and Switzerland converge: in Basel, Switzerland.
More openings are planned in Australia, Africa, Europe and North America in the year ahead.